Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at THATS LLC, doing business as Hemp & Tea Company (“Hemp & Tea Company ,” “we, “us,” or “our”). We committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. if you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you:
- Visit our website at https://www.thehempandteacompany.com/
- Engage with us in other related ways- including any sales, marketing, or events
In this Privacy notice, if we refer to:
- “Website,” we are referring to any website of ours that references or links to this policy
- “Services,” we are referring to our website, and other related services including any sales, marketing, or events
The Purpose of this privacy notices is to relay to you in the simplest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights we have to it. If there are any terms in this Policy that you do not agree with, promptly discontinue the use of our service.
1 What Information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on our website, express interest in our website or partaking in our products and services, or when you reach out through the website.
The personal information that we obtain will depend on your overall interaction with our website. The personal information we collect include the following:
Phone numbers, email address, billing address, names, debit/credit numbers; and other related information.
All information that you provide must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to your personal information.
Information automatically collected
Upon visiting our website we automatically collect specific information when you visit. This doesn’t not reveal your specific identity but may include usage information from your device.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Location Data: Information of your device, the amount
- Usage and Log data: this service related, diagnostics, usage and performance information or servers automatically collect
2 HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your information collected via our website for a variety of different business practices that better suite your personal need. We process your personal information for these purpose in reliance on our legitimate business interests in order to enter into or preform a contract with you, with your consent and/or compliance.
We use the the information that we receive to:
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our website that may contain minor personal information such as name and city of origin. Prior to posting said testimonial consent will be requested prior.
- Request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our website.
- To manage user accounts. We may use you information for the purpose of maintaining your account.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you latest products, services, exclusive deals, and promos, or changes to policies and conditions.
- To protect our service. We may use your information in efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
- To respond to legal request and prevent harm. If we receive and subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We my use your information to manage order, payment, returns, exchanges, made through the website.
- administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information when selecting a winner in competitions you elect to participate in.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of service to the user.
- To respond to inquiries/offer support to the user. We may use your information to solve any potential issues that you may have with ur product/services
- Other business purposes. Your information may also be accessed and used for other business purpose that will help with the over all function and growth of the company such as analytics, identifying trends/patterns, effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our website.
3 WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We may process and/or share your data that we hold based on the following legal ground:
- Legitimate interest: We may process your data if it is necessary to reach our specific business interest/goal
- Consent: Your information may be used if you have given us consent, When you willingly type in your email and/or may a payment through our website.
- Performace of a contract: Once an order has been places or a request has been made, we have entered into contract with you and if necessary we may process your data to achieve said goal or task.
- Legal Obligation: We may be required to share your information in order to comply with federal/state law, fraud, investigations, potential violation of our polices.
- Vital interests: We may disclose information if we believe it is necessary to take action and prevent potential violations to our policy, fraud, and potential threats.
- Google maps API’s: we may share your information with certain Google Map API’s.
- Business transfers: During a state of transitions, certain personal information may be transferred from one platform to another depending on specifics of a merger, acquisitions, and/or sale of company assets.
5 HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will keep/maintain your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with speciifc laws such as taxes and legal requirements. No other purpose will require us to keep/maintain personal information longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us. Upon no longer having a personal need or reason for the business to hold your personal information it will be either deleted or placed into cold storage in a secure facility until deletions is applicable.
6 HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented the appropriate measures designed to protect the integrity of the users personal information. However, despite our due diligence, transactions via the world wide web or information storage technologies can not be guaranteed as 100% secure. We can not promise/guarantee that Cybercriminals, Hackers, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to slip by our security. Although we will do our very best please access and use this website at your own risk.
7 DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We currently do not knowingly market or solicit to children under the age of 18. When accessing the website you are consenting that you are above the age of 18 or accompanied by an adult accessing the under aged approved content. If we receive knowledge that we currently obtain or hold personal information of a person under the age of 18 their account will be immediately and promptly deactivated. If you the user become aware of any minor accessing this account please contact us immediately.
8 WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
If you for any reason like to review and/or terminate your account you can: Contact us using the contact information provided. Upon request we will terminate your account long with any information linked with it. However we may keep some of your information on cold storage in order to prevent any future fraud, investigations, troubleshooting, or comply with legal requirements.
If you are currently receiving emails and no longer wish to be apart of our email chain you may opt out at any point by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails and follow the instructions accordingly. If trouble occurs and the issue has not been resolved Contact us with the contact information provided for us to to resolve the issue.
Most computers have a reset to accept website browsers and cookies. If you do not wish to accept these terms, there is usually a setting for your browser to remove and reject all cookies from unknown sites and services. Keep in mind that it may result in certain functions and services being disabled.
9 CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Majority of web browser allow for a “Do-Not-Track” (DNT) feature or setting that can be accessed and edited in the privacy setting of said browser. This is to allow you data and activities not be monitored across platforms. There is no current uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals. That being said we currently do not respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online.
10 HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
15906 Old Stasteville Rd
Huntersville, NC 28078
11 HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, DELETE, OR UPDATE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
If for any reason you must review delete or update and forms of personal information that we have collected, you may have the right to request access. If you would like to submit a request to do feel free to contact us with the personal information provided.