About Motivate Cartridge SFV OG
Motivate is a trifecta vape blend of Delta 10 THC, HHC, and THCB. The potency of THCB is paired up with the uplifting qualities of Delta 10 and HHC to make for a relaxing daytime blend. Many ‘Motivate’ users report effects like creativity and a heavy cerebral high. This strain SFV OG is blended from live resin extracted cannabis derived terpenes for a natural hemp taste.
510 thread cartridge.
You can find other Motivate Vape products here.
What is THCB?
THCB is a newly discovered cannabinoid that falls under the protection of the 2018 Farm Bill. This molecule is brand new to both the hemp market and the scientific community, so research is very limited. THCB is said to have a better binding ability on our systems than THC, leading some to believe it may be even more potent. Go slow when trying any new cannabinoid for the first time.
Tips and Tricks:
- Leave your cartridge in the upright position whenever possible.
- When charging your device, never exceed 1hr and never leave a charging device unattended.
- If your cartridge gets clogged, try warming it up with a hair dryer or the palm of your hands.
- This product is for ages 21+ only. All vape products will be fulfilled with adult signature required shipping and someone 21+ will be needed to sign.
- This product is psychoactive and for some users may cause drowsiness. Do not operate any motor vehicle or heavy machinery while using this product.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Do NOT use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have certain medical conditions. Talk to your physician before using this product.
- Use of this product may result in a positive drug test. Do not use this product if subject to drug testing.
- While federally legal, many states have restricted Delta 10. We cannot sell or ship this product to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont
FDA Disclaimer – These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.