About Bliss 3g Disposable Fruity Pebbles
For those looking for a relaxed high that Delta 8 has to offer but a vape that is more potent, the Bliss blend is your blend. Combing the 2 THC cannabinoids gives people the same relaxed high that Delta 8 has to offer but with more of the psychoactive effect similar to marijuanas potency being combined with THC-P. THCP helps the Delta 8 THC bind to cannabinoid receptors for a more prolonged, potent effect then just Delta 8 by itself. This strain Fruity Pebbles is blended from live resin extracted cannabis derived terpenes for a deliciously natural hemp taste.
This slim discrete disposable holds a whopping 3 grams of distillate with a micro-usb port for a long lasting device. The iKrusher Uzo Plus features inhale activation (no button) and special anti clogging technology.
You can find other Bliss Vape products here.
How to care for your disposable
One of the most common issues experienced with disposable vapes is clogging. Since we never use any thinning agents in our devices, the thick distillate can occasionally clog in the mouthpiece.
If this occurs, you can heat up the distillate either with a hair dryer or the palm of your hands to get it more viscous. You can also use the end of a paperclip or a toothpick to remove the clog from the mouthpiece.
- Leave your disposable in the upright position whenever possible.
- Try not to keep the disposable in your pockets for long periods of time.
- When recharging, leave your device for at least 30 minutes. Never exceed 1hr and never leave a charging device unattended.
- When the light flashes on the bottom, that means it is ready for charging.
- Do not leave your device in a hot environment as it may cause the battery to short.
- This product is for ages 21+ only. All vape products will be fulfilled with adult signature required shipping and someone 21+ will be needed to sign.
- This product is psychoactive and for some users may cause drowsiness. Do not operate any motor vehicle or heavy machinery while using this product.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Do NOT use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have certain medical conditions. Talk to your physician before using this product.
- Use of this product may result in a positive drug test. Do not use this product if subject to drug testing.
- While federally legal, many states have restricted Delta 8. We cannot sell or ship this product to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont
FDA Disclaimer – These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.