About our AK47 2g Disposable
Our AK47 Sativa Disposable is the perfect vape mix for those looking for a relaxed and calming vape that also packs a punch. This blend is made up of Delta 8, HHC, and THCP for a satisfying but not over sedating high. The presence of the HHC helps the effects from wearing you down too much. THCP is one of the strongest molecules in the hemp plant, and that power increases the duration of the effects.
This rechargable device has a microUSB port, and automatic inhale activation.
How to care for your disposable
One of the most common issues experienced with disposable vapes is clogging. Since we never use any thinning agents in our devices, the thick distillate can occasionally clog in the mouthpiece.
If this occurs, you can heat up the distillate either with a hair dryer or the palm of your hands to get it more viscous. You can also use the end of a paperclip or a toothpick to remove the clog from the mouthpiece.
- Leave your disposable in the upright position whenever possible.
- Try not to keep the disposable in your pockets for long periods of time.
- When recharging, leave your device for at least 30 minutes. Never exceed 1hr and never leave a charging device unattended.
- When the light flashes on the bottom, that means it is ready for charging.
- Do not leave your device in a hot environment as it may cause the battery to short.
- This product is for ages 21+ only. All vape products will be fulfilled with adult signature required shipping and someone 21+ will be needed to sign.
- This product is psychoactive and for some users may cause drowsiness. Do not operate any motor vehicle or heavy machinery while using this product.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Do NOT use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have certain medical conditions. Talk to your physician before using this product.
- Use of this product may result in a positive drug test. Do not use this product if subject to drug testing.
- While federally legal, many states have restricted Delta 8. We cannot sell or ship this product to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont
FDA Disclaimer – These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.